Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

With all sugar and spice

As you were feeling alone so you sit beside your window in the evening and thinking about him, looking out side the street. He is your dream, your prince and your paradise out in the mystic cloud.You feel his heart beat for you. He is a dream in your heart to be always on your soul.You were asking him in your feelings." Now come to me my dear, come to me my Angel. I await here at my little sweet kingdom and you knock at my heart.I will be ready for you with all sugar and spice. Please take my hand and come here beside me. Palace like a Heaven is yours forever. Now close your eyes I am drinking coffee with you.I am right here beside you, your head is on my thigh. I wait for your kiss and hope u hold me in your arms by saying this sorry i came late but promise will remain with you forever"
Jojo.johny74 is my skype

No comments:

Post a Comment