Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

I still feel your kiss in my soul

It was winter vacation I made a program for out going so I deposited my seat and a berth  As I reached at railway plate form There were many people who was waiting the train Some were happy some were sad but I saw a lady who was looking upset and have no one with her perhaps she was strange in our city When train reached the station every one try to get their seats so I also got my seat I sat there on my seat but my berth was vacant As train started I saw that lady who was feeling cold and was standing near us she not got her confirm seat so no one took pity upon her I asked her if she wants to rest on my berth for few hours because our journey was about 22 hours she said yes with thanks when she climbed up to berth and request me if there come a hawker for selling coffee so please will wake up me because I need coffee As hawker came there I try to wake up her but I got shocked because she has got cold fever and have nothing for taking warm to herself so I put my blanket over her and served her with a hot cup of coffee I bought some medicine for her from next station and ask her please take medicine she took medicine and ask me can I request you I asked her sure you can , she told me I am feeling so much pain in my body can you press my body where I felt hurt and pain I liked her talking style so I started pressing her body while I was pressing her body she took her head in my lap so I pressed her head I was looking at her face Her eyes was closed she was looking so sweet, innocent, beautiful, I felt God has made her so lovely in free time when she felt little better then she asked me please stop but so much thanks and sit here don’t go to your seat I am alone please I sat there with her she asked me all about from me and told me all about her when we reached at final station we came down together I asked her good bye but she not replied me and kissed me warmly on my lips by saying this I will wait for you in my country if you not come I never forgave you …..perhaps it was you & have come here for someone but you could not find him …… I still feel your kiss in my soul but I will come at you very soon….
Jojo.johny74 is my skype

No comments:

Post a Comment