Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

It was raining on Sunday evening

It was raining on Sunday evening people were getting back to their home but suddenly I heard a big sound of kids who were playing and dancing with a joy in the street They saw a beautiful fairy with wet dress who was looking cute, beautiful, handsome & innocent with her white skin that made the street brightened Kids were coming behind her with dancing Fairy was stranger there & she was feeling too cold but she did not know who will greeted her in the house for stay When she reached at the last home of the street she became upset, worried & sad but on sudden her so sweet, lovely & naughty eyes saw the label of Jojo on the door As I opened the door I saw that was you and have come by long journey for me I asked the kids thanks This Fairy is my net friend you all may go As u entered the house I request to God for non stop the rain for many years till I am alive That night brought so many happiness for me You keep my head on your thighs and I fainted with love till the morning & rain has stopped but you was not there …………. From that evening I wait for rainy evening of Sunday……if you come again to me
Jojo.johny74 is my Skype


No comments:

Post a Comment