Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

If I would a beggar

If I would a beggar and was begging in your street when I knocked your door for getting your love with trust As you see me at your door as a beggar you will ask me wait I bring some food for you... When you back without food and took me forcefully inside your home then order me go in washing room for bathe I will cook food for you when I came out from washing room I sat down on your floor but you took me beside your dinning table on the chair Here you put morsels of food in my mouth you were talking continuously but I never replied you after taking food I started walking out side you took my hand and put little money on my palms but I refused by asking this I love your soul You watched at me in amusing but .....happily with cute smile and ……
Jojo.johny74 is my Skype



No comments:

Post a Comment