Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

Have a desire to go Medina city and die in Medina streets

My eyes are thirsty and anxious,
For seeing the Medina city,
Making pray all times by God,
Give me a chance to go,
The Medina city for one time,
In my life,
And have no hope,
To return back,
Stay there in Medina city,
For spending the moments,
Of my remaining life,

Have heard by the people,
There is always cold wind,
Blowing in Medina city all times,
Have a desire to go there,
One time in my life,
To visit the Medina city,
Stay there for remaining life,
And die there in Medina city,

Have a great wish to go,
The Holy City of Medina city,
And sweep the streets of Medina city,
With my own hands,
Work there like a slave or servant,
Have a request you all,
May God!  give me a chance,
Have a desire to die there,
While sweeping Medina streets,
Before seeing the sacred tomb,
Of our beloved Prophet,
Muhammad P.B.U.H,
And kiss the Sacred tomb,

Also make pray for you,
By beloved our God,
After my death,
May God give you a chance,
For serve the Medina city,
For sweep the Medina streets,
Working as a slave,
Working as a servant,
But make a desire,
To die there,
In beautiful streets of Medina,
Medina is the most beautiful city of the world,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment